For most contributors to this challenge initiated by GoodBooksandGoodWine.com have completed all 15 days, I am still chugging forward!
As you can see I am not great at posting every single day on this challenge but we are winding down and todays challenge is to show off 5 of my best blog posts!
1st up would be: February 12th, 2013 – The Opposite of a Bucket list.
– When a Facebook friend commented about something she or her husband would “never” do, it got me thinking. What are somethings I would never want to do? This is how this post came about.
2nd would have to be: August 6th 2012 – The Ghost of the Woman She Was.
– I wrote this just a little over a month before my mother passed away from cancer. I had been her caretaker and I could see the cancer progressing and getting worse. I knew she wouldn’t be here much longer and I wrote this to try to release some of the pain I felt.
3rd would be my only recipe so far and by far the yummiest (I know that is not a real word): November 6th 2012 – It’s Soup Time
– My yummy chicken soup. Pretty self explanatory!
4th I would pick: June 10th 2013 – A Photo Journey of the Sleeping Child
– Simply because it is a bunch of pictures of my sweet adorable angel sleeping! I mean come on, what is cuter than that?
5th and finally: July 1st 2013 – They are Watching Me
– This is one of the pieces of flash fiction I have on the blog. It was fun to write and might just find its way to the opening of a future book.
There you have it, some of my favorite blog posts.
Just a few more days with the challenge as we wind down!