I am always looking for something to keep my creative BLOG juices flowing…..That sounded pretty nasty didn’t it…oh well!
I am always looking for new writer friends and bloggers and celebrate the small things is a weekly blog, to remind me especially, what I did accomplish when I begin to feel like I have spun my wheels all week.
So here goes:
- Working my way through a 2nd edit pass of my book
- Published my 3rd article on Yahoo contributor network about working from home. – Linky here if interested…..
- Starting the Agent query letter
- Pondering the “next” story idea
- Preparing for vacation – Looking so forward to next week on the beach. I hope the storms and rain stay away!
- 2nd week of “school” for baby girl. I say that loosely because she is just 3-years-old. We are learing to write our letters and numbers and doing lots of coloring. 🙂
- Got my hair cut yesterday and I really like it.
Okay I am going to like this. A quick way to shout out to myself and remind me that I am doing something right!
Hope everyone has a great week!