It is time to celebrate the small stuff!
Every Friday we celebrate the small things as a reminder that life is not always perfect.
Nevertheless, most of us have “perfect moments” and each week we write down a few things we would like to celebrate that were our celebrating moments.
I have actually missed a few weeks so this is a catch-up one for me.
- Started back over in my re-write and I am going sentence by sentence and paragraph by paragraph, working to make each one the best it can be. In the process it is helping me to describe things better and in turn add the word count that I had been worried about.
- I am actually blogging again! It has been a few weeks since I have and it feels nice to be doing it again!
- Finished reading Lisa Gardner’s The Perfect Husband – It was pretty good, I would recommend it, probably a 4 out of 5 stars for me.
- Started reading Tami Hoag Prior Bad Acts, The beginning is so brutal and violent and it is a hard picture to shake from your head. I am about ¼ of the way through, but I really think I would have been further along if I hadn’t had to deal with such a vicious start. Still the story is shaping up, but in case you didn’t get it, it was a rough start!
- I have dealt with the issue of the anniversary of my mother’s passing, and while I still miss her every single day, it doesn’t shoot stabbing pains in my heart. It is simple thoughts of her each day.
- Took baby girl – Don’t tell her I called her a baby, she will freak out – anyways, took her bowling for the first time last week and she had a blast!
- I have had quite a few productive weeks at “the paying gig” and it feels good to get things done and marked off the “to-do” list
- Had a fun day searching for treasures at yard-sales today and looking forward to doing it again tomorrow.
- Called off all connections to Candy Crush…I am 5 days Clean and Candy Crush Sober…That is probably why I am writing again!
All right friends and followers, have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious week!