Wow, can you believe it is 2014…. Saying time flies, sounds so cliché, but really it does!
For the first week of the new year I have a lot to celebrate.
1. I survived Christmas and it was the best one so far with my daughter.
2. I was sick for most of December but today I am starting to feel better and may finally be breaking free of this flu type illness that has plagued me all December.
3. I got a new laptop for Christmas, so no excuses not to write.
4. I have started back editing my story and it feels good to be creative again.
5. Tomorrow is my birthday and if I feel good enough hubby is going to take me out to dinner. I am thinking Red Lobster!
I could go on and on with my celebrations, but I have a pretty little girl standing beside me who wants some mommy time so I am off to celebrate her!
Happy New Year everyone!!