Friday’s are the day to CELEBRATE all the small things.
This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit. It is a simple reminder that you don’t have to have HUGE things in your life to celebrate you can simply celebrate the small things. Those things are important too!
However, I keep forgetting to celebrate on Friday so this Saturday morning August 2nd I will celebrate!
This week I celebrate:
- I am doing much better with keeping up and writing on my blog. I had wanted to post something every day in July. That didn’t work but I did on most days.
- I am thinking about the synopsis… I am going to get that done this week!
- I am 2/3 the way through Sinister by Lisa Jackson.
- I am on week 5 of P90X3 – I did 3 weeks of the first P90X before I started this – So really on week 8 of doing some sort or P90X workouts! I am finally starting to see a change. My clothes are fitting better, I am stronger, I am more flexible!
- My baby girl starts Pre-K on Monday. I am celebrating but Monday I might be crying!
Okay that is it!
I hope you all have a great weekend and if you want to join the bloghop just sign up on the linky below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…