What perfect timing for a daily prompt of Uncanned Laughter!
Here are just a few of the things that she has said to make me smile lately.
- An Xfinity commercial was on TV the other day and when it was over she yelled “XFINITY AND BEYOND!”
- A few days after the start of her Pre-K:
Me: “What did you learn at school today?”
Her: “We didn’t… you know… do that learning stuff!”
- Her daddy was helping her clean her room a while back and I kept hearing her say “No, Daddy that’s not where that goes.” Finally, she just screams, “Daddy, just don’t help me!”
- Instead of “Eenie meanie miney mo, catch a tiger by his toe.” She sings “Eenie meanie miney mo, catch a money by his toe.”
- She sings! “Nick Nack Paddy Wack, Nickel on the bone, this ole man came rolling home”
Oh my, there are so many more things she says and does that brightens my day. But that is all I can think of for now!