Friday’s are the day to CELEBRATE all the small things.
This is a blog hop hosted by VikLit. It is a simple reminder that you don’t have to have HUGE things in your life to celebrate you can simply celebrate the small things. Those things are important too!
However, I keep forgetting to celebrate on Friday so this Saturday morning August 2nd I will celebrate!
This week I celebrate:
- I am doing much better with keeping up and writing on my blog. I had wanted to post something every day in July. That didn’t work but I did on most days.
- I am thinking about the synopsis… I am going to get that done this week!
- I am 2/3 the way through Sinister by Lisa Jackson.
- I am on week 5 of P90X3 – I did 3 weeks of the first P90X before I started this – So really on week 8 of doing some sort or P90X workouts! I am finally starting to see a change. My clothes are fitting better, I am stronger, I am more flexible!
- My baby girl starts Pre-K on Monday. I am celebrating but Monday I might be crying!
Okay that is it!
I hope you all have a great weekend and if you want to join the bloghop just sign up on the linky below!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
It is Friday again and time to Celebrate the Small Things, a weekly blog hop where you are simply celebrating the little (or big if you want) things.
First of all HAPPY 4th of July – Today is our American Independence day. In 1776 we declared our independence from the British. They had the huge sacrifice to pay for our freedom and we now celebrate with hamburgers, hotdogs, & fireworks! Doesn’t quite seem fair but I am thankful for the price they, and all military personal since, has paid so that we can celebrate our freedom.
So today my celebrations are simple.
Family & Friends
& Our Military
Now I am off to get ready and go out and have some of those hamburgers and hotdogs with my family!
Hope you all have a happy and safe 4th!
Happy end of June everyone!
It has been a while since I actually celebrated so I figured it was time again.
Celebrate the small stuff is a blog hop. A place to simply celebrate the small things that you have accomplished.
I wrote a few thousand words on my new novel this week.
I have edited The Oyster King – I am seeking an agent!
Reading James Patterson Jack and Jill
Also, reading stories of some other authors who are work shopping their writing. I love reading these – it helps me become a better writer by reviewing others.
I have finished week 3 of P90X… Wowser!!
Got a ton cleaned and organized around the house this week!
That is all there is to it! Enjoy the weekend friends!
Once Again it is Friday and time for a new edition of Celebrate the Small Things.
It is also Valentines Day here in the US of A and while I am not a fan of the holiday that is created by retailers to drum up extra cash, it is a time to tell those you love that you love them. But quite honestly you need to do that each and every day, not just on Valentines Day.
This week I am Celebrating…
* The love of my life and husband who is my soul mate
* My beautiful daughter that makes my life complete
* I am on day 2 of no dizziness – this is huge since I was dizzy almost all of January
* I am moving forward on revising my story
Have a great week everyone!
I know I am a day early, but since I get so busy on Friday’s and forget I figured I would get it out here a day early!
It is that time again, time to celebrate the small things in life even if the world feels like it is crumbling down on you.
Luckily, at this moment, I don’t feel like the world is crashing, but still will celebrate some things.
1st – I will celebrate that I survived the snow disaster we had here in Atlanta this week. If you have been near a television you are aware of the colossal disaster the city of Atlanta and it’s surround counties caused this week by not closing schools earlier, and letting all government and private companies leave work at the exact same time. Causing and icy gridlock that had many people in the car for 12-13 hours taking a trip that would normally only take 30 minutes to an hour. I am blessed that I work from home and my daughter has not yet started school so I was not stuck in the mess.
2nd – Even though I H.A.T.E the cold, I was a trooper and went out and played in the snow with my daughter. She loved it and that is all that matters. So I will celebrate she got her snow!
3rd – I am celebrating that I know I will eventually finish this final draft of my novel and have it ready for publication. I am about 1/4th of the way through it, but it will happen and I am celebrating that every time I type a word or fix a nit, I am doing something that is moving me forward.
Well, that is about all for me this week. I am sure there are more things to celebrate but I will save them for next time.
What are you celebrating?
Wow, can you believe it is 2014…. Saying time flies, sounds so cliché, but really it does!
For the first week of the new year I have a lot to celebrate.
1. I survived Christmas and it was the best one so far with my daughter.
2. I was sick for most of December but today I am starting to feel better and may finally be breaking free of this flu type illness that has plagued me all December.
3. I got a new laptop for Christmas, so no excuses not to write.
4. I have started back editing my story and it feels good to be creative again.
5. Tomorrow is my birthday and if I feel good enough hubby is going to take me out to dinner. I am thinking Red Lobster!
I could go on and on with my celebrations, but I have a pretty little girl standing beside me who wants some mommy time so I am off to celebrate her!
Happy New Year everyone!!
Wow! Did a full month really just pass me by?
Well I spent A LOT of time on NaNo. Did I finish my story? No! But I did get a good solid start and I am excited about really bringing it to life in 2014
So now it is time to Celebrate!
- NaNo is over… and I can get back to normal life
- I survived Thanksgiving – Made a delicious turkey, dressing & gravy
- I have ALL my christmas shopping done
- Taking a writing break for the end of the year and will get back full steam after Christmas when I have my new laptop!
- Got a small bonus at work, but hey it was something